Scrabble champions

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +5

1. Emerald,

Hi all!
It’s been a fun few weeks. Thanks to all who participated, cheered and were there to support it as it unraveled. It was very fun and we saw some pretty good matches.
It is now time to congratulate our winners. Big huge well done to our champion Heven_girl. In second place we have Duchess and last but not least comes Junerose.

~msgScore~: +0

2. Nade,

Congrats, it was nice to watch.

3. Nikola,

Congratulations, well done.
Thanks for organizing the tournament, even though I didn't sign up, there's always next time...

4. aayushi,

congrats to all! nice work!

5. Heaven_Girl,

Hello. Thank you for creating this tournament. It was very interesting and fun. I hope we will have more participants next time.

6. GeorgeWu,

nice job

7. Duchess,

Hello all, first of all, thank you to Emerald for doing a great job for assembling this tournament. It definitely was fun and enjoyable. And a big congradulation to Miss Heaven from Iran for winning this tournament. I am so happy and proud for her. And also thanks to everyone all for your kindness, participation and tolerant. Its not an easy task to put tournaments together so therefore: thanks again to Miss Emerald for making it possible and having the patients for all of us. See you guys in the next one hopefully, smiles!!!

7 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen