Learn new language

3 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. Emrah20,

Hello.
I don't know, if this topic was here. If yes please, send a link to correct topic. I'd like to learn new language. Ofcourse I've got to English (I don't know how to explain It to You, I'm not native speaker), but It was due to My attempt of writing, communication ETC.
One step for Me was also this English in schools, which can't be good at all. My next steps were to read English articles on Wikipedia, be on various sites in English languages (mostly about various music from around the world), after that I've attempted to write message in English without any Google Translate and with My pure basic knowledge. It helped Me a lot, because I wasn't scarried of My English. Nextly, I've started to communicate with eachother. I've listened various English accents. I don't want to write, which I mostly prefer.
I've tried to learn Spanish. I was in school and onetime I've switched various apps and also Gameroom to Spanish and play games with people, who speaks this language. Ofcourse due to My obligations I've interrupted It.
Nowadays, I've attempted to learn some Serbo-Croatian languages (Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian or Montenegrin). Due to this that I can speak Slovak (It is My mother tongue) and listen various songs of those countries with reading lyrics, It helped Me a lot.
But what will be My next step? Ofcourse, to practice with someone. But why I'd like to learn this language? My reason is, that I often use My pure Serbo-Croatian in My songs.
Thank You for understanding.
Marco

~msgScore~: +1

2. glad,

try duolingo its very good app

~msgScore~: -1

3. Emrah20,

I've tried It, but I haven't Android and on the web, It is very strange. But, this is just My opinion.

~msgScore~: +0

3 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten:  1 ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können

Passwort vergessen? Benutzerkonto erstellen