Congratulations to Fawaz and All Participants of the Uno Tournament. (finished)

38 messages, 2 pages:  12 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +9

31. Fawaz,

Hi,
We'll publish the format and draw results in around eight hours.
If you haven't yet, drop your name in!

Score: +0

32. captain-nemo,

I'm on time! Please count me in.

Score: +1

33. Epic_Krrish,

Hi everyone,
After registering players for the Uno tournament, we have a total of 30 players, with a few on the standby list in case replacements are needed. We have decided to include 28 players, divided into 7 groups of 4 players each. These players will compete against each other in a round-robin format, where each player will face every other player in their group one-on-one.
The top 2 players from each group will automatically qualify for the next round. Additionally, we will select 2 lucky losers to fill the remaining spots, making a top 16 for the elimination rounds.
The second round will feature 16 players who will be paired to compete one-on-one, determining our 8 quarterfinalists. The first name in each group is the group leader, responsible for noting scores and submitting the results once all group matches are completed.

Note:

1. The tournament will commence at 4:00 PM GMT. You can always refer to the following link to know the times in your country:
  2. https://time.is/4pm_24_May_2024_in_GMT?Uno_tournament
  3. On day 1, we will play the first round only. On day 2, we will begin with the elimination rounds and continue until the finals.

Rules:
The rules will be as follows:
Allow draw responses, no skipping after drawing, interceptions, super interceptions, straights and bluffs.
We will have a time limit of 5 seconds until the quarter-finals. In the semi-finals, the time limit will be 4 seconds, and in the finals, it will be 3 seconds respectively.
The score limit will be 350 in the first round and will increase by 50 in every next round.

Without further ado, here are the groups:
Group A.

1. Fawaz
  2. Rivaldo
  3. Blist
  4. Captain-Nemo

Group B.

1. Angelina-Princess
  2. Tempest
  3. Chopin
  4. Ayushi

Group C.
1Marina

1. Bogdanionut
  2. HeadPhoneJack
  3. mohammed_albasha

Group D.

1. Qais
  2. Gfriha
  3. Mo_Hamdy
  4. V28114

Group E.

1. Epic_Krrish
  2. Guitasma
  3. Ryo-Bee
  4. PabloiRanzo

Group F.

1. Ilhan
  2. blaise97
  3. Ashraf
  4. Lemonade

Group G.

1. TheGirlNextDoor
  2. Mogo
  3. Undertaker
  4. Pooja Kumari

If any queries then feel free to contact any one of us.
Good luck to all the participants.
Uno tournament team,
Fawaz and Krrish.

Score: +2

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, May 24 2024 04:35:48

34. Epic_Krrish,

Hi everyone,
After some thrilling match's, we have got our final 16 players who will be taking part in 2nd round.
These are the games for elimination rounds:

1. Lieta vs. Guitasma
  2. Angelina-Princess vs. Ilhan
  3. Gfriha vs. Fawaz
  4. PabloIranzo vs. Nikola
  5. Captain-Nemo vs. Undertaker
  6. Mohammed_Albasha vs. Bogdanionut
  7. Marina vs. TheGirlNextDoor
  8. QuintinD vs. Flatwhite
  9. See you all tomorrow.
    Good luck to the participants.

35. Epic_Krrish,

Hi people!
I would like to congratulate Fawaz for winning the Uno tournament. He performed exceptionally well throughout the tournament and managed to win it in the end. Likewise, Marina became the first female to reach the final in an Uno tournament. She also displayed impressive Uno skills, overcoming tough games to reach the final.
Final Scores: Fawaz: 495, Marina: 602.
It was close throughout till that wild draw 4 which sent Marina over the score limit. Overall, it was a good final.
Our other semi-finalists were Nikola and QuintinD. I would like to congratulate all the finalists. Additionally, thank you to all the participants; without you, the tournament wouldn’t have been successful. Special thanks go to the audience who stayed throughout the tournament to support their friends.
I also want to express my gratitude to those who helped organize the tournament: Fawaz, Aarush, and everyone else whose names I haven’t mentioned. Thank you all. Until next time, keep smiling and keep trying harder.
Uno tournament team,
Fawaz and Krrish

36. aims,

Congratulations fawaz! :)

37. Aayushi_the_explorer,

congrats to all and I had a lot of fun participating and compeating with you.

38. EstrellaVega,

Krishy became so old that he can't remember the history. Myself I have made it to the finals twice out of which one was won. And I am sure that there have been more female players to perform outstanding. It doesn't mean though that my honey Marina didn't do a great job. It just means, that one must be very careful talking about history and mentioning the facts without pre-check.

Score: +3

38 messages, 2 pages:  12 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account