Suggesting the pig game.

9 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. CathyAnne,

The pig game is a game in which yo ucan score points by rolling a dice other than one and adding it to your score. A menu is presented with the options roll or hold. If you roll a number other than one, you are presented with the roll or hold menu again for a second time. If you roll a one, you lose all of the points you had in that score.

2. Mohammedradwan2003,

Please no paid games.

3. Nikola,

Hello,
basically, don't hold too much hope for having Pig, or any other copies of Farkle on the Playroom.

The Playroom has a different philosophy here: The idea is to offer a variety of games, with each game having something interesting or different about it.
The concept of Farkle or Pig is more or less the same, it's just a less advanced version. The idea remains, roll as long as you choose to stop, or until you are forced to stop.

In fact, it's simple enough that you can play it against your friend already on a free table (just by enabling dice rolls and manually keeping a track of the scores).

The same goes for Toss up, Zombie dice, or any other future game from the other platform which might be suggested next.

Personally that philosophy is one of the main things I like about the Playroom, at least when a new game comes, we can know it will be something interesting or unique, and not some press 2 keys and fall asleep game.
Of course, different folks have different tastes, so it's fine if you don't agree with that, just telling you in advance not to expect such games.

Score: +1

4. CathyAnne,

Well, I never thought of that particular option. I haven't used RS in a long time because I think that I like the play room better than RS. This can be more interesting. I do have RS on this computer, however, I don't always use it. I am notsuggesting any other dice games from RS in the future.

5. GeorgeWu,

I think we should have games in all different skill levels, like me who has autism, I more like games that are easy to understand on my skill level like some dice games I really like, and some card games I sort of play and others I can do.

6. Nikola,

Oh of course, in spite of what I said above, simple games will probably still appear from time to time, either as an April joke (see the press enter game), or even as perfectly serious games, for example I still consider Duck racing quite easy to learn, and you can make it as simple as you want by disabling most challenges that require speed/reflexes.

It's more about variety than about simplicity, there will be simple games you can learn in a few minutes, the goal is just for those games to have something different or unique about them.

Score: +1

7. GeorgeWu,

How about use two dice instead of one on pig that's what I played when I was at school, if you get two 1s, you will lose all of your points throughout your entire game, if you get a single 1, you just got a bus and you will just lose your point throughout this turn only.

8. CathyAnne,

Well, George, it's interesting that yo uhave autism, I am also on the autism spectrum. I have Asperger syndrome. I don't think that using two dice would make any difference at all. I jus wrote what it said on the RS games server.

9. GeorgeWu,

I have developmental delay for my autism. Playing the game of two dice makes it a little bit challenging when I was at school playing it.
I mostly play Yahtzee, Farcle, shut the boxes, and the press enter game for the easy games and also duck racing.

Last edited by GeorgeWu, Sep 2 2024 22:22:27

9 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post.

Lost password ? Create account