Android

51 messages, 2 pages:  12 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +12

31. gemmi,

hi people, one UI or hello UI, which one's preferred?

Score: +0

32. glad,

Microsoft loncher

33. gemmi,

hello people, do any of you have eloquence TTS?

34. glad,

i have

35. aakash,

also I recommend using csr over talkback. it has more features and you can custumise many things

36. gemmi,

that isn't free I suppose, plus, do I have to use MOD apk for that? heh but bypassing play protect isn't good and I don't think so I should do such thing.

37. glad,

commentary screan reader is not on playstore. I use proodence screan reader its on playstore and faster than talkback

38. aakash,

that proodence screen reader doesn't install on my device. it says that my device isn't supported. I am running android 10

39. glad,

i think you need latest version of android andoid 13 or so may be 12 also might work I don't know about android 10 havd android 13

40. gemmi,

folks, one more time, anyone having eloquence for android?

41. glad,

I have ETI eloquence for android

42. gallete_de_paquetas,

hy guys. what considerations do i have to take for me for using prudence screen reader?

43. gemmi,

hello folks, i'm back with another question. does phone's battery keeps dropping when its not in use? like suppose we have charged it to 90 % and it will come to 85-83 in the morning? or is it like it dropps 1 percent in half an hour or so?

44. spaceship,

I dont think it should drop 5 percent while not in use, but one thing to keep in mind is that when you are travelling battery falls down quickly. This is because in airports, railway stations etc, there are several towers and the phone keeps switching between network providers.

45. gemmi,

what should I say. um, its like it does stay stable at some days, while it keeps that dropping behavior. I've set all the options which I found like I disabled location service +wi-fi and Bluetooth scanning services off. brightness zero. all apps closed while sleeping plus wifi is turned off when not in use.

46. Destranis,

CSR is free, but yes, it has paid features. However, it's absolutely possible to use the free version.

47. glad,

where to get it not available on playstore

48. gemmi,

folks any document readers supporting all formats like pdf, epub, pdf, etc? in which navigation is accessible? like navigating to a specific chapters or pages? also supports OCR?

Last edited by gemmi, Jul 11 2024 18:52:38

49. glad,

tech freedom

50. gemmi,

I tried that, but it is page by page navigation. I want chapter to chapter navigation too, plus, it should have go to option as well so that we can directly go to the specific page

51. glad,

it has go to option between previous page butten and next page butten there is an edit field type the number of page and it will lead to it.

51 messages, 2 pages:  12 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post.

Lost password ? Create account