game for the blind

13 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: -2

1. MIG21,

Hey everyone, I have a game I don't know if you like or not, it's blood flood. Hope everyone will like it and will play it. thanks everyone.

Score: +0

2. medhansh,

interesting game

3. glad,

I play evidence 111 and qc

Last edited by glad, Aug 21 2024 17:59:47

4. medhansh,

eurofly is a good game

5. glad,

there is a game called x hour. hear is the link
https://www.audiogames.net/db.php?id=X+Hour

6. syren.ciclone,

Hi guys. Does anyone have the link to the accessibility mod for world of warcraft?

7. CaptainMcOi,

Just a friendly notice, the first game mensioned here is some sort of tk or whatever clone.

8. nguyen_hoang_anh,

tk maening the killer by blindzon.eu?

9. glad,

try penta path its a word game and its chalanging to play but it improves kvocabulary. It gives two word you have to get from first word to other word by replacing only a letter. like it says go from moose to shore. its in the tutorial mission. we have to solve it this way moose, mouse, house, horse, shore.

Last edited by glad, Jul 4 2024 05:18:31

10. aakash,

tk was originally developed by iven. when the source code got leeked people made many clones out of it like the one that was mentioned here

11. Jim_pickens,

blood flood or blood gun or what ever is a clone

12. GeorgeWu,

I play games from Oreo Gomez, RS games, L works, and some games by vg Storm, and also qc.

13. Nikola,

Hello,
let's please focus on one topic discussing games for the blind. There is no need to have 2 topics with the same purpose, and especially not to reply to both of them.

This topic will now be closed since the first post mainly advertises a clone. For discussing and recommending games, please use the other game for the blind topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

13 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post.

Lost password ? Create account