6 Takes Tournament concluded, congratulations to Ryo-bee

23 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +6

1. Ryo-Bee,

Hello all. After a long break, we’re going to have another 6 takes tournament!

The tournament will be held at 12 PM EDT (changed) on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th of August [Check your time at the link [ https://time.is/1200_17_aug_2024_in_EDT?6TakesTournament ].

At this point I am aiming to have 16-20 players and the format will depend on this final number. Until then I would like to leave it all flexible. The only thing to note is that the groups will not be totally randomly drawn, we will have a seating based on previous tournament results for specific people.

So, put your names down below – looking forward to having rows of fun with you all.

Resultado: +0

Última edición por Ryo-Bee, 09.08.2024 03:25:55

2. Elinoria,

Hello.

I would be interested in signing up.

Última edición por Elinoria, 08.08.2024 00:25:28

3. yazan,

count me in please

4. Epic_Krrish,

Lets do this, note my name.

5. shayo,

count me in please

6. Cristina,

Please, count me in too. Thanks!

7. glad,

count me in from India.

8. medo,

hi
please count me in

thanks

9. Ryo-Bee,

Hi all. After consulting with some players, this time was not good for many. Thus, we will now do it at 12 PM EDT rather, and this time can be checked at the updated link [ https://time.is/1200_17_aug_2024_in_EDT?6TakesTournament ]

I hope this is still good for all who have signed up and would appreciate a reconfirmation.

Thanks and hope to see everyone there.

Última edición por Ryo-Bee, 09.08.2024 03:25:17

10. Rincewind,

Count me in

11. glad,

count me again for this time

12. TheGirlNextDoor,

Count me in.

13. black.cat,

hy count me in

14. Ryo-Bee,

Hi all, thanks for your registrations. We have 13 players confirmed so far. Let's keep it going to close to 20 as possible. And those who have signed-up, do not forget the time at 12 PM ESTT this Saturday. Looking forward to the games!

15. chan,

count me in. representing India.

16. genti,

count me

17. Ryo-Bee,

Hi all, we officially have 15 players registered. I am hoping to get a few more in case of no-shows. The participant list is as follows:

1. Angelina-princess
  2. Raki
  3. negar
  4. Elinoria
  5. Yazan
  6. epic_krrish
  7. shayo
  8. cristina
  9. glad
  10. 10.. mido
  11. rincewind.
  12. Thegirlnextdoor
  13. Black.cat
  14. Chan
  15. genti

Última edición por Ryo-Bee, 16.08.2024 19:59:44

18. The-Chaos,

Ok Sure.

19. Ryo-Bee,

Hi all. I'm looking forward to having all of our registered players show up tomorrow for the 6 Takes tournament. Just as a reminder, the tournament will be held on tomorrow Saturday and Sunday at 12 Pm eastern and you can use the above link to convert to your timezone.

In terms of participants and format, We were able to get 18 players in total, with 16 placed into 4 groups for four player group games. These groups were seated with the last tournaments semi finalists of Angelina-princess, Raki, rincewind and the winner Epic_krrish.

In this initial group stage, the score limit will be 80 points. For 1 v 1 matches in the quarter finals we will start at 75, then increase to 80 for semis and conclude with 85 in the finals.

The top 2 players from each group game will go through to the quarter finals. The game will stop immediately after the first two players go out of each group and we have the top 2, but the scores will be recorded to decide the later knock out draws. The lower score will of course win in Takes and thus the person with the lower score of the two remaining participants will be seated as a first place for deciding quarter final matches.

The groups are as follows
Group A:

1. Raki
  2. Thegirlnextdoor
  3. Elinoria
  4. mido

Group B:

1. epic_krrish
  2. genti
  3. Chan
  4. shayo

Group C:

1. rincewind.
  2. Yazan
  3. Ryo-bee
  4. Black.cat

Group D:

1. Angelina-princess
  2. Cristina
  3. Negar
  4. glad

Standby:
Bash and caoimhe

Resultado: +1

Última edición por Ryo-Bee, 17.08.2024 05:02:43

20. Raki,

Hi all.
We have concluded another exciting 6 Takes tournament!
We were able to start on time and actually go through all the matches in one day.

We would like to thank everyone who helped organized – Rincewind with the draws and all who reached out to remind participants. We must also thank the players who registered and showed up as well as those who replaced. This was one of the easiest tournaments to organize as almost everyone arrived on time.

This tournament had its fair share of gripping games, with the semi finals eventually coming down to Angelina-princess versus Ryo-bee and Epic_krrish versus Raki. Epic_krrish was able to just edge out Raki in a super close and nervy game while Ryo-bee went into the finals after defeating Angelina-princess.
Thus, it came down to a finals between Krrish and Ryo-bee.

In this match, despite Krrish’s best efforrts, Ryo-bee won and became the new 6 Takes champion. Krish played a great game and tournament and must be recognized for his consistent efforts – previously winning and now going all the way to the finals to defend his throne. But congratulations to ryo-bee for coming through and becoming the tournament winner!
Thanks again to all the players and congrats again to Ryo-bee!
Until the next time.

Resultado: +2

Última edición por Raki, 20.08.2024 02:42:54

21. Angelina-princess,

Congratulations, babeeeeee! And thanks all for making an interesting tournament! See you next time!

22. Epic_Krrish,

Congratulations Man Ryan. Well Done.

23. ileto,

Congratulations Ryan, good job!

23 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta