Adding shift-p to the f1 text

4 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +2

1. HeadphoneJack,

Hello,

There are some commands missing from the f1 help text, most noteably shift-p to pause the game in between rounds. While before it wasn't so essential, now that there are many games played with time limits it has become the only way to let someone be away from the game for a short while without the away player losing the game.

Yes, a player could ask another more experienced one about the shortcut, but why not have a key that already lists most of them do that part as well?

Resultado: +0

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I don't see why it is necessary. I guess the playroom already informs you after each round that you have to press shift P to continue if I am not wrong.

Resultado: -1

3. Nikola,

Hello,
yes this is a valid suggestion, since this shortcut isn't really mentioned anywhere.

The Playroom of course informs you how to resume the round, but that implies you know how to pause it in the firstplace.

Resultado: +1

4. Arya_Stark,

Another command I consider really helpful which is not mengtioned in the help is ctrl+shift+q, which completely disbands a table. If it's mengtioned somewhere, I'm sorry, but I never saw it.

Resultado: +1

4 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta