Backgammon board checker colour

3 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. CHeeky_Brat,

As a sighted person, I often play on this platform with family and friends who have vision impairments. Looking at the Backgammon board, all checkers appear black (as both spectator and a player) and make it more difficult to follow the flow of the game. Having played backgammon in pub tournaments in years gone by, it would be lovely to be able to visually follow the movement of both players checkers. If one player used yellow checkers and the other Black, that would be quite helpful. Thank you for listening.

Resultado: +1

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

Are you using the windows or the web client ?

Normally it was supposed to work, i.e. checkers should appear yellow and red.

Unfortunately, such purely visual feedbacks are rare, so I haven't really got any chance to fix this earlier, and I would be happy to count you as a beta-tester when visual-related things are modified. I can call you back when I'm going to work on it if interested, as I'm not going to fix this soon and quickly, sadly.

Thank you very mulch.

Resultado: +1

Última edición por Aminiel, 05.09.2024 06:21:59

3. YNWA,

The issue is through the web browser where all the tokens are black. I have not played this game that way so of course I would never notice. The gameroom client way is fine.

Resultado: +0

Última edición por YNWA, 05.09.2024 11:21:49

3 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta