The little Exam bug in the rounds timer when saving the table

1 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +2

1. Qais,

Hello,

I apologize if this has been reported before, but I haven't seen anything similar.
In The Little Exam, there seems to be a bug with the timer when pausing between rounds and then saving the table.
I haven't tried saving the table without pausing, but I think that the result will be the same.
After restoring the table, you can't control the timer, and another round will start after 15 seconds.
Whether you press Shift+P to pause or press the shortcut twice to quickly start a new round, 2 consecutive rounds will start.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Start and finish a round.
  2. Press Shift+P to pause, then save the table.
  3. Restore the table.

What should happen is that the timer resets so that the new round starts after 15 seconds.
If you press Shift+P, the timer should stop. If you press Shift+P again, the next round should start immediately.
However, the timer starts as soon as the table is restored, and after 15 seconds, a new round will start, even if you have stopped it or started a new round manually.
So, if you start Round 2, it will start Round 3 after 15 seconds and change the categories.
In another example, I paused after round 8, saved the table, and upon restoring, decided to wait 15 seconds for round 9 to start automatically.
And then it started round 9 and moved to round 10 in the same second.

Round #9. Let's go!
Round #10. Let's go!

Thanks for developing this fun game!

Score: +0

1 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte