Monoply play tips and seeking healthy friendships

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. GracefulSwan,

Hi, guys. I have been playing here for many years, and I am impressed with the gaming selection, along with the variant rules, but my favorite is monopoly. I would like advice on striking a balance between conserving wealth and crushing my opponents through buying houses. I have noticed a technical flaw on android. A bot may offer me a trade without me knowing. In order to take my turn, I would constantly be refuse trades to avoid transferring color groups to bots, I learned that the hard way. I realize that nothing happens when I try to roll the dice, it means I have a pending offer. On a different note, I seek healthy friendships. If you could be one of those people, please get in touch. It must be noted that my goal is to rebuild my emotional endurance due to my mental illness, so if you carry negative energy, are a gossip, or get angry easily, please stay away.

2. Nikola,

Hello,

A bot may offer me a trade without me knowing. In order to take my turn, I would constantly be refuse trades to avoid transferring color groups to bots, I learned that the hard way. I realize that nothing happens when I try to roll the dice, it means I have a pending offer.

Normally, if the bot, or any other player offers you a trade, it will automatically be announced by your screen reader.
If this announcement is missed, the message with the complete trade will also be in your history (you can read the history on Android or iOS by swiping left of the game heading, to read it from the last message). The trade message should be one of the last ones in the history.

That being said, you aren't the first one to report this problem, maybe I should take an Android testing device again and make sure nothing odd is going on in particular on Android with trades, but I can't see why it would be...

For my part, I'd personally redesign that trading acceptance/refusal completely and get rid of this Shift+A/Shift+R to accept or refuse, and instead give a permanent menu when a trade is offered. That menu can list the trade in greater detail (you would be able to view the properties received/sent, cash received/sent as separate items), and would have menu options to accept or refuse.
Shift+A and Shift+R can still be kept for the players used to that of course, but the biggest flaw of the way trades are currently displayed is that if you happen to be disconnected when the trade was offered, all the information about it is gone.

This should probably be made as a separate suggestion though...

Score: +1

3. glad,

we can have a menu it makes the layout of android devices easy its diffuclt to find the accept and refuse trade option on web client it will be good

4. GracefulSwan,

I can find the buttons easily, I just find it annoying having to deal with pending trade offers just to take my turn. The trade offers start when I have a load of property, and I usually refuse, because the bot may own the other properties in a color set, and this has happened before, with the bot in question loading on houses.

Score: +1

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte