Introduce yourself and meet new friends (en cours)

297 messages, 10 pages:  1; 8 910 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +66

271. GracefulSwan,

Kenya, 31 years old, living in the United States. I love imagining fantasy worlds and reading fantasy novels, but I try to avoid violent stories because I have had nightmares in the past, which were partially my fault due to wreckless book choices. My other hobbies include reading Braille devotionals, singing my favorite hymns during times of stress, and dancing Thanks for reading.

Score: +1

272. sound2,

Hi GracefulSwan, nice to meet you. I'm from south Africa. I'm sorry to heare that some books have given you nightmares, but glad to read you've found something that you enjoy.

Score: -1

273. nightmare-crow,

Hello all. Well I'm Eddie, I'm from Mexico and I'm 20 years old. I like play the acordion, I'm a fan of a song of ice and fire, Harry Potter and fanfiction of both sagas. I'm a law student and i'm just wayting for my graduation. I'm learning english sttill but i think my english is bad and will be stinks right now and at my inmediate future. I like people here, or people i meet at the moment, of course, hugs guys. I think I hate nobody but idk about future because future is unknown to all. My hair is very long today, but maybe will be shorter tomorrow like my life, my life will be certainly shorter tomorrow than it was today. that's depending when is my today and when is your today, of course. probably my today is your tomorrow or my tomorrow is your yesterday or my yesterday ys the past year for you. Like I'm sure you can see if you have cheked my nik, well i'm sure you have cheked my nik because you are reading my post, whatever, I'm nightmare made man and a knightmare allso if a nightmare knightmare sounds good for you. Oh and crow, don't forget crow. I'm babling again and again like a nincompoop, then i will short my mesaje here because i will talck and talck like a parakeet and I will'nt stop. or talck and talck like a raven/crow idk; Do you knew the ravens can talck? Well is more like speak actually or idk, but whateber, you know it now. enjoy and have fun, care the plants and the animals and I wish you succes in your life and your progects. I took an eternity writing that, but glad finish here. P.D: Wow, I was babling madly again and again and I'm not bored like i was 20 minutes ago.

Dernière édition par nightmare-crow, 15.08.2024 08:47

274. cristian-nodal,

hey Lucy, in some oportunities i've writen you at private, so you didn't answered hahaha. But to be honest i've changed many times my nikname, so it's probable that you just forgot that you accepted my request.
In fact my nikname could be changed in some days, I like to do it monthly lol

Score: +0

275. GracefulSwan,

What is South Africa like?

276. nightmare-crow,

idk much about south Africa, but Elon Musk was born there. Then I will say, south Africa is cool :D

277. cristian-nodal,

south africa's located at the south part of the african continent. So, that place has aproximately the weater waited in the south part of that interesting earth's side

278. NorwegianHeart ,

Hey there! 👋 I'm Yana, and I'm from Ukraine. I've been living in Norway for about a year now, and I'm currently learning Norwegian. My teacher says my Norwegian is at a B1 level, though I’m not so sure – I haven’t taken any official test yet! 😅
I’m a language lover, and besides Norwegian, I was learning Hindi. I used to be really into Indian culture, but over time I’ve forgotten a lot of what I knew. These days, I'm fully immersed in all things Norwegian. I especially love Norwegian music and have built up quite the playlist!
When I’m not exploring languages, I love playing cards – I’m a fan of President, but when I’m in the Playroom, I often play Ducks. I guess I’ve shared quite a bit, so I’ll wrap it up here. Thanks for reading!

279. sound2,

Hi new ones and welcome. How is south Africa like? well, it's a difficult question to answer. We have nice weather, and wild animals, at least in reserves or parks which tourists like. High crime rate which is sad. We have 11 official languages, now 12 which is sign language.
That's in short how it is.

Score: +2

280. GeorgeWu,

Welcome to the new members.

281. GracefulSwan,

I would love to know what life is like for blind people overseas, especially for blind women. I feel disappointed that I may never be able to travel overseas due to mounting global conflict, not having enough vision to make a passing signature, plus the headache of getting my mental health medicine across the border. I am also a language lover, favoring languages like Mandarin, Arabic and Japanese. In addition to this, I have been reading the memoirs of Maya Angelou and Michelle Obama, trying to understand my place as a black woman who is blind and mentally ill. My goal is to see the world through the eyes of impacted cultures, rather than the flashy reporting of foreign affairs experts biased by the native culture or the demands of the media firm. I am keenly interested in Asian and Middle Eastern languages because they are still standing despite Western influence. I am also enchanted by Hinduism. Whenever I play an audiobook on the subject, my mind is entranced. I would rather read about a culture in the native tongue, but I have yet to find resources. This is especially true for Mandarin, since I have been trying to learn for years without success.

282. Fire_unicorn,

hello everyone, my name is Cami, but I prefer to be called Bluma.
I living in spein, but I born in Colombia.
I love the cats, And I love reading and writing, in fact, I have three books published by Amazon, but they are in Spanish.
I don't know much English, but I want to improve and practice, which is why I want to meet people.

283. Qhay,

Hi! Okay, I know my nickname is terrible, especially if you're using your screen reader with an English voice, but in my mother tongue, it sounds better. Anyway, I'm Kevin, I'm 18, and I'm studying computer science, but I don't like it. It feels like a wrong path I chose, and now I regret that decision. My native language is Spanish, and I'm kinda learning English, but I always say I'm not making progress. I feel like I'm at the same point I was two years ago. I like reading, writing, and listening to music. I love pop music, especially the ones in English because they help me get used to the language, and their tones sound nicer than Spanish music haha.

284. godfather,

@Qhay Would be very interested to hear why you think this way about CS, feel free to connect.

285. Abdulaziz,

Welcome, my friend

286. GracefulSwan,

I would love to hear about what life holds for blind people of other countries. I had a dream to see as much of the world. My goal was to get a real view of foreign cultures, avoiding cable news brainwashing. But increasing global conflict, coupled with the fact that I have to take mental health meds for life, those factors have convinced me to let that dream go, even though it pains me. It would scare me to be treated by a doctor with no English skills, since one of the meds I take is for seizures. I would love to learn about how blind people outside America live. I want to broaden my social circle, and I feel slightly safer with blind people, since there is usually more soul essence than in my conversations with sighted, who mainly discuss fashion or tabloids. Both are equally boring, except for the case of Demi Livado, several years ago. Despite having her name on every tongue, she freely spoke about being forced onto stages when she was unwell.

287. oconor,

I'm from Mexico, there's a reason I spend all my time in the Hispanic room, but I came here to see what's going on. For what I say graceful, I don't remember that, here at least I live well. As a 13-year-old boy involved in sports and with the dream of learning to program, uff. Yes friend, people live well here. Although the economy is not very good, yes, people are doing well. Maybe when I improve my basic English (I did this with Google Translate) maybe I can tell you more. If not, you could learn Spanish. I return to the Hispanic room. Those who want to tell me something, I'm always there. Simply send a permanent or private message.

288. GracefulSwan,

Good for you. I love hearing about blind people reaching dreams. I must admit I considered track in middle school, but decided not to go for it.

289. oconor,

Wow buddy, I wish you would. Another athlete. Although I don't know what you mean by high school. Here it is from 12 to 15 years old.

290. GracefulSwan,

I gave it up, not thinking I was too slow. I wish I kept going.

291. aloysius,

Hello, my name is Aloysius. You should come play Farkle. I promise you I won't lose. My legendary luck is out of this world. I'd be happy to exchange... pointers with you on Mortal Kombat 1, but I'm not gonna share my Steam profile with you you can figure it out on your own. You are bunch of smart individuals, after all. That's it bye.

Score: -2

292. theSocialIntrovert,

hahahaha

293. GracefulSwan,

To the farkle lover, I agree that farkle can be amazingly fun. That is, until I get farkled myself. You might call me paranoid for this, but I never reroll after a full house. I would rather bank my points, even if the point values are lower.

294. The-lonely-Hamster,

Hello everyone! My name is lonely hamster. I love games too, and better if they are online. I love listening to a lot of music, specifically KPop. I'm quite a fan of a South Korean group called BTS. Yeah, I'm part of that weird fandom called Army (the one from BTS). So, yeah. I love spending time with my friends but I'm not that social. Any thing I have private messages and imbits open if you want to chat even though I doubt I'll answer you hahaha.PS: Sorry for my English, I come from the Spanish room and I don't usually speak that much English. Bye now!

Dernière édition par The-lonely-Hamster, samedi 17:58

295. GracefulSwan,

Welcome. I hope you are enjoying yourself here. I love music as well, but I only know English, so lucky you.

296. mohitarya,

hello I am mohit from india. , I am studying computer science. , and I like music of Nusrat fataiali khan

297. glad,

its great to read about you hear.

297 messages, 10 pages:  1; 8 910 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte