Three bugs with the new behaviour of the topic labels feature (risolto)

2 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +1

1. Nikola,

Hello,
in the latest update, you've attempted to make the labels forum specific, which isn't such a bad idea.

However, this gave us some undesirable bugs:

1. The inbox has no available labels at all. This is probably not such a big deal, but the bigger problem is that now we can't edit any topic in the inbox from the website.
  2. This is because the combo box to choose a label is a required input field, and without choosing something, we can't click on the edit topic button. But, we can't actually choose anything because nothing is available (in the past, the none label was chosen here by default).
    On the client forum, clicking on the label option in the inbox brings us to a very confusing state where the menu list becomes completely empty. Of course, for me it's obvious that I can close this with escape and return back where I was, but I don't think that's such a good user experience, others will probably assume everything crashed.
    Probably at least make the none label available in the inbox so that everything globally works, if not outright just leave all labels available there.
  3. The second problem is a fairly small oversight, the client forum doesn't have the strings for the two new labels in bug reports/beta forum, so they are just called LabelTbt and LabelNotabug.
  4. If I try to label a topic from any forum using the client forum, the none label is actually always applied, no matter what I choose. Not sure what causes this one, on the website that part seems to work completely fine.

Thanks.

2. Nikola,

Hello,
thank you for a quick fix, everything here is working well now!

Just one more report:
Now, the topic labels don't show in the subscriptions category, but they work fine in recent topics.

Thanks.

2 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account