Remove invitations for offline players

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +2

1. vyle6357,

It's not logical to allow to send invitations for offline players. Situation is the following:

1. I create a fresh new table.
  2. I open my friend list.
  3. I select offline player.
  4. Among the available options I can select "Invite" or "Ban from the table". When I press invite, I get message "Unknown or offline player: [username]". When I press Bann option, playroom reports that player was banned from the table.

For example, the first available option "Send a private message" is not shown when player is offline, I think the same could be done with the options discussed above.

Pontuação: +0

2. Nikola,

Hello,
for the first one you are right, it basically just falls under just don't do it category. But the second one is a perfectly valid choice which works without any problems.

You may want to ban a player from your table even after he went offline, there's basically no reason for that not to work. It may even cause a loophole, i.e. someone joins to spam, and quickly goes offline, too bad, now you can't ban them.

Pontuação: +1

3. vyle6357,

Yeah, regarding banning, haven't thought about that, so the suggestion is just for invitations.

4. Emerald,

But this suggestion isn’t really life changing either. Just ignore it. Common sense would be saying not to click on it so naturally you wouldn’t invite an offline player and will just look at online players. I don’t know this is just my opinion Its like other platforms where the options teams in just as standard.

Pontuação: +1

5. spaceship,

I also dont think that its essential to make this change, but good catch nonetheless.

5 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta