Hobby suggestions

12 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. GracefulSwan,

Hi guys. I am blind, with light perception, but I have no color or detail vision. To make matters worse, I have a mental illness and am running out of active hobbies other than dancing. Thanks in advance.

Pontuação: +1

2. Emerald,

Writing, drawing are kind of some of the ones you could do w little sight. Well drawing has it challenges but is still doable if you aren’t looking to be a professional etc. it won’t really matter. Writing well go on your computer and just type your feelings, a story, poetry. Hope this helps

3. theSocialIntrovert,

reading, singing, going for walks with someone, yoga, playing games of course

4. GeorgeWu,

Meeting people, play audio games, play the keyboards, And going outdoors.

Última edição por GeorgeWu, Aug 26 2024 03:01:48

5. glad,

meating people playing audiogames, lissening to audiobooks, lissening to songs, watching movies with audio description

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

toying with AI, grab a scripting/programming language and watch yourself make some success then enjoying it. Watch sitcoms, standup comedy, listen to National Geographic documentaries, watch the Infographics Show on YouTube, Brightside's channel, Daniel Thrasher for music, Steve Terryberry might have fun things to say.

7. GeorgeWu,

I do listen to audio books as well sometimes, I do watch youtube videos during my spare time, I'm not really a movie fan as much.
I also play the drums

Última edição por GeorgeWu, Aug 27 2024 20:28:06

8. sound2,

I think it's hard to meet people sometimes. But that's another topic. However, I agree with the others. I have played around with crayons. Even though the drawing wasn't a master piece, my aunt could see the picture, even though the colour skeme wasn't the best. I find listening to audio dramas can be distracting depending on what you are listening too. I find that fragrant candles help, and can make a place feel calming.

I hope these thoughts help a little.

9. GracefulSwan,

Thanks a lot. I have a goal of creating a fantasy epic, since I love imaginary worlds, but coming up with a strong female is hard. Helpless maidens given magic relics out of pity is a trope that should have died with Cinderella. I am still looking for a dungeons and dragons group with as much roleplay as possible. I love storytelling but find dice rolling confusing. I would prefer original worlds because I have a fixed income with no wiggle room for paid adventures. Sometimes, when my imagination feels sluggish, I try stepping into my imaginary world, telling the story aloud for a while, but I find it hard to drive plot.

10. GeorgeWu,

I also like listening to some radio stations as well as doing some exercises.

11. GracefulSwan,

My favorite exercise is dancing, but I want to branch out. I have tried using exercise audiobooks from BARD, but it was hard to understand the movements just by listening, since print version often includes pictures. It is also hard to measure how well things are going based on vague descriptions, and my goal with any exercise plan is to avoid both strain and laziness.

12. Emrah20,

Playing the games can be good on certain point, but by My own experiences My ideas are: To create something, interact with eachother (It can be in games as well but not with some bad people althought It is sometimes difficult to know who is good or bad), improve Yourself and that's all. Maybe I'll remember other things as well.

12 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta