monopoly board.

6 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: -1

1. CathyAnne,

How do you create and submit your own monopoly boards to this particular client? I have a few interesting boards of my own to submit?

Skor: +0

2. Nikola,

Hello,
the instructions on creating and sending your board are in the FAQ. You can access them either with Shift+F1 inside the client, or directly here.

Do note however that the submitted boards should be those of real countries/cities, not fictional universes.

Skor: +1

3. CathyAnne,

Well, I appreciate the help. I will check that out. Oh, why is it that I have such a hard time finding anything on your web page except the log in for the games as me, and the various lther such things like that? I cannot find information at all.

4. CathyAnne,

Well, I believe it would be cool to allow people to be creative and type in their own fictional boards. I mean, you can do that with kitchensinc games.

5. Nikola,

Hello,
the topic of fictional boards and the reasoning was discussed in this topic.

In particular, here is what Aminiel said in post 12:

As I have already said several times, I'm open to new monopoly boards, but only those of real well known countries or cities over the world.
I'm not open for fictional ones, those about Lord of the ring, Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc. for several reasons:

• There are just too much of them, and adding one of them would mean that I will need to add many of them afterwards; this is a little loke opening the Pandora box.
  • For maximum immersion, chance / community chest cards have to be different depending on the board, and I don't want to go into this
  • Some rules / game mechanics may change depending on the board, too

One or two of those fictional boards might be included in a totally new game in the future, though. I have already got propositions for a remake of the game the Lord of the galaxy (look in audiogames.net for details) for example. Although similar and sharing the basic principles, this is no longer monopoly, these games are more complex, which much more mechanics. They are certainly also more interesting, as they give less place to randomness and more to strategy.

Skor: +1

6. CathyAnne,

Well, I completely understand what was said on that particular topic. I searched it on your website. I was just wondering.

6 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog