people leaving win losing

5 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: -1

1. blue.1891,

hi, somthing i hate is ppl leaving win losing, i know there is nothing we can do about it but i do wish it was a way or a penalty for ppl that leave a game win losing, it is not fare

Skor: -1

2. Nikola,

Hello,
there is, sort of.

If you access the statistics of a particular user, you have a value called social score. If you leave in the middle of a game, this social score decreases.

However, don't rely on it 100 percent of the times. I haven't tested it in a while, but it was buggy in certain scenarios, for instance leaving in Chess used to count as negative even if the game was over, but this one may have been fixed. The one that probably wasn't fixed is that leaving in Connect 4 or Reversi will also break it, even if the game is in reality over, because this just counts as a completed round, so the table master has to keep this in mind and first stop the game, then leave.

In summary, if you see someone with a bad social score, it may be a potential quitter, it's something worth keeping in mind, but for now it shouldn't be a definitive choice of I don't want to play against this person.

Skor: +1

3. godfather,

Not to mention factors like disconnection etc.

Skor: +0

4. Emerald,

I wouldn’t count on social score. Mine is low even though I never quit any game. This is just because I play scrabble which is often long so apparently duration decreases it. Doesn’t look fair but hey.

Skor: +0

5. Nikola,

Just to be clear, the only time the social score can be taken as suspicious is when it is negative, minus 1 or below.
If it is positive, it mostly shows your activity, how much you are playing, and it doesn't really matter as much if it is 10000 or 100000.
Your social score is around 28000, which is pretty good actually.

The problem with Scrabble isn't the duration, as far as I know the longer the game is the more the social score actually increases, the problem is rather that it is mostly 2 player games. The biggest increase is in games with more people.

Skor: +1

5 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog