Free vps for TeamTalk servers

16 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +2

1. OrsoNero93,

Hi everyone,
I would like to ask if you know a vps to create a TeamTalk server?
Thanks, OrsoNero93.

Resultado: +1

2. Mohammedradwan2003,

Better not use these. Such people can do this to get access to your data.

Resultado: +2

3. OrsoNero93,

This server will be for four-five people not more people.

Resultado: +0

4. Mohammedradwan2003,

I understand, but still. You wouldn't love your iP and mac in the hands of hackers. This goes to your messages privately or texts, and users and passwords. Such people can spy on anything and everything because the server is theirs. I know a bot on Telegram which does it but the reputation of its owner isn't that great because he does such services for similar reasons. While I don't think he'll do it, many people said he did, so.

Última edición por Mohammedradwan2003, 22.08.2024 11:29:16

5. OrsoNero93,

No it's only for Italian people not for foreigners.

6. Mohammedradwan2003,

This doesn't make an invalid way for a hacker.

7. OrsoNero93,

Yes but I need a free vps like jc-hosting.me
Do you know other Platform?

8. ibraheemmohsen,

I think that people entering just for advice without providing a clear answer to what the creator of this topic wants is just a waste of time. Everyone should respect each other's wishes.

Resultado: -1

9. OrsoNero93,

I need only a free vps an alternative to jc-hosting.me I need only a website.

10. Mighty_Ravendark,

@ibraheemmohsen Ok, trying to save a random stranger online by talking them out of doing something that can potentially result in a data breach is now called disrespect instead of a genuine concern for that person... Good to know.

11. OrsoNero93,

But no one wants to help me to find a free vps to host a TeamTalk server. The gabdillon website doesn't exist, the creator of the jc-hosting.me doesn't answer.

12. Mohammedradwan2003,

@Mighty_Ravendark: He probably knows who I'm mentioning, therefor he's angry as he dislikes it. I will not post the service I mentioned due to other users' concerns, and because it will get deleted from the forum.

13. OrsoNero93,

Don't worry Mohammed I don't give the password and the information about my server

14. Mohammedradwan2003,

It isn't that. my fear is about your personal data and conversationswhich you will share inside.

15. supanut2000,

I tried to get a Teamtalk server with jc-hosting in the past but yeah, they never responded at all whatsoever. It seems that free solutions don't really exist...especially a dedicated Teamtalk host. I just tried googling for a free VPS, but it seems that they don't really exist. All of the reputable ones only offer free trials. but Hostinger seems pretty cheap and there are sites in multiple languages (even a localized Thai site exist).

16. OrsoNero93,

No they don't understand Italian Language so you can give it in private message. I wrote you in private Mohammed

16 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta