need help update windows

13 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

счёт: +0

1. MIG21,

Hello everyone. I want to play stw but my computer is win 7 and can't play it. So I made a somewhat risky decision to update windows. It was a somewhat risky decision for me because I really have no experience with this. So I want to ask everyone some questions. When updating windows, what is the default in my computer after the update? I want to update from win7 to win10. So how do I update? If anyone knows, please let me know. Thank you everyone.

2. Mohammedradwan2003,

STW is shutting down soon. I wouldn't recommend updating windows for this reason. That being said, there are many other good reasons to update. I recommend installing windows from a bootable copy and choose the upgrade option to keep your files and things unintact, but, I don't know how this works in general.

Последнее изменение Mohammedradwan2003, 04.08.2024 13:42:04

3. supanut2000,

You can also run the Windows 10 setup from within Windows 7. By default the setup should select to preserve your apps and settings automatically. Also make sure to tell the setup not to download updates, since that could take literally forever.

4. glad,

how to ubdate to windows 11

5. MIG21,

mediacreationtool.bat-main

6. Symbian,

anyway, be sure that your pc is not very old, if you have a Pentium or some weird processor released between 2006 and 2010 Windows 10 might not work well.

7. MIG21,

how to run win 10 from win7

8. supanut2000,

Just run the Windows 10 setup from within Windows 7, and the setup should automatically select to preserve your apps and settings. Be sure to tell it not to download updates as that could take a really long time.

9. MIG21,

IF THE UPDATE IS NOT DOWNLOADABLE HOW DO I RUN IT?

10. StormProductions,

What do you mean the update is not downloadable?

11. MIG21,

IF NO DOWNLOAD CAN I RUN WIN 10 FROM WIN7

12. supanut2000,

What I was saying, you can skip the updates download process when you first launched the Windows 10 setup.

13. MIG21,

SO HOW TO CHECK YOUR COMPUTER'S GRAM AND UPGRADE IT?

13 сообщений, 1 страниц:  1 ↖ Вернуться к списку тем

Ответить на тему

Чтобы писать на форуме, вам нужно сначала войти.

Забыли пароль? Создать учётную запись